Thursday, April 12, 2012

Classroom Pictures

It's hard to believe that we are two weeks into the final quarter of the school year! My kindergartners have really blossomed these past few months and I love seeing the growth they have all made in reading. That being said, I'm finally posting some pictures of my classroom. Haha, the school year's only almost over, but never late then never!! :) Please let me know what you think!

View from the front left corner
 View from the front right corner
 Classroom Library
 Reading & Listening Station
 Five Star Behavior Board
 Clip Chart
 Table Points Board
 Focus Board
 Left Side of Board
 Reading Strategies Board
 Phonics Board (This thing is my teaching Bible!)
 Think Alouds
Station Board
carpet
calendar, specials schedule, leader of the day
Birthday Board
Word Wall
I'm Done jar

0 comments:

Post a Comment